Friday, December 26, 2014

The Beginning

Well, Here I am again, at the beginning of some new goals in my health journey. I know I keep starting over. But, I am not giving up.  I have recently started working with "Body Renew" in Lee's Summit, MO to have a regimented diet and health plan.  This has helped me so much already. But, I need to reboot after the Holidays and really press in to make some of my goals.  My BIG goal is to run the Hospital Hill Half Marathon in June.  I plan to finally finish this race. :)  I am also lining up my weight loss goals with this race. I have a goal to reach 130 pounds by June.  This is a huge goal as well.  Right now I weigh 196 pounds.  I don't like to put that into words for the whole world to read, but it is a reality. I want to be honest with everyone and share how much I lose in the end.  I am submitting to my husband as my at home coach, and I will listen to what Steve has to say at "Body Renew".  These two things will help me stay on track this time.  I am going to be weighing each week, and Andrew will measure me each Sunday.   I will need to lose 3.5 pounds a week to make my goal.  I am going to be working out every day but on Sunday.  I will be drinking a gallon of water a day.  I will be eating a 1,200 calorie diet.  I will be taking pictures once a month and posting them at the end of each month.  I will also be recording here what I do to workout each week, and how I felt at each workout.  I am challenging myself. This will not be easy. But, with the Lord's strength I believe I can do it.  Please continue to check out my blogs and I will let you know how I do. Thank you!

Oh, and I wanted to give the reasons of why I am on this journey. My goal is not just to be skinny. I want to be fit and healthy. I want to be muscular. I want to run and play with my kids and grandchildren. I want to have an active life and to be able to serve the Lord in every capacity He wants me to with no restrictions.


No comments:

Post a Comment